There are a whole ton of one-off workshops coming up. So if you only have a little cash and want a pick me up, check out these short and cheap workshops!
Sat 6/2 12p – 3p
Sat 6/9 12p – 3p
Sat 6/16 12p – 3p
Sun 6/17 3p – 6p
Self Publishing and Blogging for Comedians with Bryan Cohen
Tues 6/5 6p
Landmark’s Century Centre Cinema 2828 N. Clark
I’ll be there!
Second City Offering Awesome Electives this Summer…
I usually let them tout their own stuff since they have the resources to do so far better than I do, but I thought there were worth highlighting.
The below is cut right from the Training Center Email….
- David Wolinsky will lead a brand new six-week workshop onHumor Writing for the Internet: Making People Care.
- John Cates returns with a new clinic Telling Your Story to help you turn your personal experience into a story worth telling.
- Voiceover for Improvisors returns with Deb Doetzer.
- Music Improv Program grads, Advanced Music Improv returns for you.
- Writing the Short Film is back and is perfect for those of you who want to participate in Shorts Night.
- Advanced Writing classes on offer include Screenwriting,Sketchwriting Lab, and Writing the 10-Minute Play with Joe Janes.
- And you’ve been asking for it–Norm Holly is bringing back Intro to Directing Sketch Comedy.